Live Music Management have been supplying bands and DJ to happy Brides and Grooms since the late 1990’s. In this time we have seen wedding entertainment trends come and go (remember the synchronised dance medley , the Bond theme wedding , the old school video jock?) Live Music Management are well placed to spot the wedding entertainment trends for 2018 and here are some of our favourites.
- Walkabout bands and Pop Up Musicians. With a great many weddings now utilising unorthodox spaces for weddings or having wedding parties that are outside (weather dependant) we have noticed more wedding clients wanting flexibility from acts that can either play acoustically or have small battery powered amps that are easy to move around.
- Giant LED Robots and stilt walkers . An increasing number of weddings are booking entertainment that is ideal for photo opportunities and selfies. Teenagers and children (and the young at heart) love to be able to pose on the dance floor with a flamboyantly dressed stilt performer or LED Robot.
- Festival style wedding bands. With the continued popularity of the festival themed wedding we are booking increasing numbers of cool festival style bands for wedding parties. Expect bands with a great image playing a mix of the biggest rock and pop party anthems.
- Another must for festival style weddings are Live Music Managements rockaoke or bandeoke style bands . Cool live karaoke bands that will involve your guests in the fun on stage. Live Music Management book the rockaoke bands for the legendary Roadhouse in London’s Covent Garden and have acts based throughout the UK.
- Acoustic loop pedal musicians. The popularity of live acts like Ed Sheeran has shown that one musician can entertain the largest of venues with just an acoustic guitar , some brilliant songs and a loop pedal. So it is for our brilliant loop pedal musicians who are an increasingly popular choice for weddings and parties.
- Finally we are seeing an increase in the interest in 90s themed bands for weddings and we finish this blog with a clip from an awesome 90s band.
Call Live Music Management on 08454 900515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest in wedding entertainment trends 2018.